Trade Resource Providers Share Tools for Export Success - PW
Topic: International Business
Promotional Video HERE
Overview of This Live Webinar
Meet government-funded trade agencies to help your business start or increase
Agencies and Presentation topics:
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership – trade missions, trade show support, grants for international expansion.
- U.S. Commercial Service – partner searches including the Gold Key, Commercial Advocacy, and U.S. Embassy services
- U.S. Export Import Bank – how to mitigate risk of nonpayment from overseas buyers and get paid.
- U.S. Small Business Administration – learn about various loan guarantee programs for exporters
- Virginia Small Business Development Centers – market research, capacity building, training, technical assistance.
Co-sponsor(s) & Partner(s): The Virginia SBDC International Business Development Program & Prince William County Department of Economic Development & Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Cancellation Policy: Kindly email – email@example.com (preferred) or call 703-261- 4105, at least 24 business-hours prior to notify of cancellation.
Special Instructions: This live webinar will be done through Zoom. You will get the Zoom invitation after the registration.
Fee: No Cost