Multi-Author Blogging & Joining the Loudoun Small Business Blog
Do you want to blog but don't know where to start? Or, do you know you can write good content for your target audience but don't think you can blog often enough? In this web-based presentation, we’ll introduce you to the newest regional blog for business—one authored by you, the business owners of Loudoun County.
Get answers to:
• What is a multi-author blog and what are its advantages and disadvantages?
• What are the basic tenets of writing effective blog posts on a multi-author blog?
• What is the Loudoun Small Business Blog and what are details for joining and blogging on it?
Who Should Attend? Business owners in Loudoun County if:
• You don't have a blog and want to start blogging
• You already are blogging and want great exposure to the Loudoun small business community
Speaker(s): Ray Sidney-Smith, President of W3 Consulting, a consultancy providing small businesses throughout the U.S. with practical approaches to business development using web, mobile, social media and digital technologies.
Co-Sponsor(s): Loudoun Small Business Development Center
FREE but REGISTER ONLINE (See line below)
202 Church Street SE
Leesburg, VA 20175