Franchise Ownership 101
Starting a business through a franchise is often the shortest path to profitability, and some of them require as little as $50K to start and can operate out of a home office – with no food and no retail space to rent. But how do you find the good ones? Several recession-resistant and/or essential franchises have already adapted to the current public health restrictions and some have even experienced an increased demand for their products and services. If you are on an entrepreneurial journey and trying to position yourself for the greatest amount of success during and after the crisis, this is one webinar that you do not want to miss!
Topics will include:
- • Pros and cons of franchise ownership
- • What types of franchises are people launching right now?
- • Semi-absentee and add-on businesses
- • Business to Business (B2B) vs. Business to Consumer (B2C) franchises
- • How to find the best franchises
- • How to think about selling your franchise (or buying an existing location)
- • Loans and other funding options – is it easier with a franchise?
Speaker(s): Heather Rosen, Franchise Specialist and President of FranNet of Virginia, LLC Rob Burke, Vice President of First Citizens Bank Jeff Davis, Financial Services Manager at First Citizens Bank
If you need further assistance or have a question, please contact us at(540)654-1383
Fee: $ 30.00
For online Payment, click continue