Introduction to Selling in the Commonwealth of Virginia
This session will provide a high level overview of the Commonwealth's purchasing process, including purchasing policies that affect how buyers use the eVA system to "shop." If you're not already an eVA registered Vendor, you'll learn how to get signed-up, as well as where to go for help. This class will be offered virtually and all payments will need to be made online prior to the class in order to be sent the invitation to join the seminar.
- Identify buyers who are buying what you sell
- Determine prices being paid for goods & services
- Determine who is getting the business
- How to do business with the University of Mary Washington
- High level overview of the Commonwealth’s purchasing process
- Purchasing policies that affect how buyers use the eVA system to “shop”
- eVA’s FREE Public Reports (who’s buying what you sell, prices being paid)
- learn the valuable eVA tools available-like creating a catalog
Speaker(s): Kimberly Madison, eVA's Outreach and Marketing Coordinator
Fee: $ 30.00
Click continue to pay.