Understanding Employment Regulations
The speaker, Randy Sparks, Jr., will address basic human resource topics that all business owners should be familiar with. In these uncertain times, it is more important than ever to stay in compliance with Virginia and federal labor regulations. To ensure that your business is compliant, please join us for "Understanding Employment Regulations."
- What information can I request in an application or during an interview?
- Are my workers employees or independent contractors?
- What documentation must I keep and for how long?
- Can I make my employees sign non-compete and non-disclosure agreements?
- How can I fire an employee without having to pay unemployment compensation?
- What am I required to do to insure employee safety from coronavirus?
Speaker(s): Randy Sparks, Jr. is a member of the Labor and Employment Law Practice Group at Kaufman & Canoles
He concentrates his practice in employment litigation, representing employers in employment discrimination, sexual harassment, breach of employment contract, non-compete, and wage and hour claims before various state and federal courts and administrative agencies. Randy also advises and trains clients on lawful employment practices and other workplace issues. For further assistance, contact the office at 540-654-1383
Fee: $ 30.00
Click continue to pay