Build Your Social Media Plan for 2022
Topic: Marketing and Sales
Ready to make 2022 your year in social media? You need a plan.
Social media can help you build stronger relationships with your customers and even meet new ones. But success on social isn’t magic. It takes consistent effort with a good strategy.
Join us for this session where you’ll:
- Learn how to consider social media versus other advertising strategies
- Evaluate various social media platforms and decide which one(s) are right for you
- Create your own content plan
- Consider tools to make posting easier
- Come up with ideas for specific posts, and more.
Presented by Greg Dorazio, CVSBDC Assistant Director
Cohosted by Orange County Economic Development Office
Fee: No Cost