Topic: Managing a Business
Join us to get an overview of the world of Blockchain, updated for 2022.
This session will cover:
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Blockchain vs. bitcoin - how are they different?
- How Blockchain can be used for Small Business
- Accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment
- Use of smart contracts
- Using blockchain to raise capital
- What are NFTs?
- How and why should they be used for small businesses
- Looking towards the future of Blockchain Technologies
- Moving towards cryptocurrency as national currency
- Industry Applications
- Safety and Privacy Concerns
Presented by Cameron Nelson, CV SBDC and Virginia SBDC Chief Digital Advisor
Presented as a hybrid event - online via Zoom and in person at CV SBDC
Fee: No Cost