Culpeper: Build Your Social Media Plan
Topic: Marketing and Sales
Ready to "up your game" in regards to social media and make the end of 2022 more productive? YOU NEED A PLAN.
Social media can help you build stronger relationships with your customers and even meet new ones. But success on social isn’t magic. It takes consistent effort with a good strategy.
Join us for this session where you’ll:
- Learn how to consider social media versus other advertising strategies
- Evaluate various social media platforms and decide which one(s) are right for you
- Create your own content plan
- Consider tools to make posting easier
- Come up with ideas for specific posts, and more.
Presented by Greg Dorazio, CVSBDC Assistant Director
Co-hosted by Culpeper Economic Development Office
IN PERSON event Culpeper Economic Development Office, 803 South Main St, Culpeper
Fee: No Cost