Topic: Business Accounting and Budget
Subscribed to QuickBooks Online but not sure where to start? Or better yet, unsure if you’re ready to make the leap to using a paid accounting software?
If so, join us for a highly interactive and hands-on program where we’ll go through all the basics of QuickBooks Online.
By the end of our time together, you will be able to:
- Customize your chart of accounts
- Link bank feeds,
- Categorize transactions,
- Create automatic categorization rules,
- Reconcile accounts, and
- Customize reports!
For an action oriented experience, we'll be using QuickBooks Online Test Drive. Please be ready with website loaded at the start of class:
- Please register at least 24-hours prior to the scheduled webinar start time to ensure receiving your access link prior to that time. The link will be emailed upon receipt of payment but could be delayed by several minutes or an hour. Please also check promotional or spam folders for missing emails.
- Capital Region VA SBDC will issue a full refund for cancellations received no less than 48-hours prior to the scheduled webinar start time. Please email email@example.com to cancel & request a refund. Refunds will be processed within 3 business days.
- Cancellations with no less than 24-hour notice will receive credit towards future workshops hosted by the Capital Region VA SBDC. If you are unable to attend your scheduled webinar session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Absent, registered clients without notice will not receive refund nor credit towards future workshops.
Fee: $ 15.00
Price of the workshop is $15.00. Please follow instructions in PayPal to submit payment.