Legal Basics 101
Topic: Business Basics
The Law and Legal structures are a vital part of effectively forming and maintaining your small business at all phases of the entrepreneurial life cycle. When understood, the law can be a weapon used to help you navigate any business interaction. However, running a business without at least a basic understanding is akin to awaiting the impending doom of a guillotine.
In this workshop we will discuss:
- The Rule of Law and Why it Matters
- How the law directly impacts small businesses
- How to build a strong legal foundation
- The specific legal structures and laws that small businesses often encounter
There will also be time for direct Q&A with Archie
- Please register at least 24-hours prior to the scheduled webinar start time to ensure receiving your access link prior to that time. The link will be emailed upon receipt of payment but could be delayed by several minutes or an hour. Please also check promotional or spam folders for missing emails.
- Capital Region VA SBDC will issue a full refund for cancellations received no less than 48-hours prior to the scheduled webinar start time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel & request a refund. Refunds will be processed within 3 business days.
- Cancellations with no less than 24-hour notice will receive credit towards future workshops hosted by the Capital Region VA SBDC. If you are unable to attend your scheduled webinar session, please email email@example.com.
- Absent, registered clients will not receive refund nor credit towards future workshops.
Speaker(s): Archie Alston II
Fee: $ 15.00
Price of the workshop is $15.00. Please follow instructions in PayPal to submit payment.
Already Registered? Sign in
for more information.