Future Proofing Your Business with Blockchain
Topic: Managing a Business
FOMO on blockchain for your business? We’ve got you covered.
We demystify blockchain in this illustrative program that includes a panel of experts to answer your questions.
This session will cover:
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Blockchain vs. bitcoin - how are they different?
- How Blockchain can be used for Small Business
- Accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment
- Use of smart contracts
- Using blockchain to raise capital
- Looking towards the future of Blockchain Technologies
- Moving towards cryptocurrency as national currency
- Industry Applications
- Safety and Privacy Concerns
Cameron Nelson, Chief Digital Advisor, Virginia SBDC and Central Virginia SBDC
Beth Waller, Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Practice Chair, Woods Rogers Attorneys at Law
Dr. Feras Klenk, Blockchain researcher and Adjunct Professor, University North Carolina
Your registration is not complete until you also register in Zoom.
Fee: No Cost