Future Proofing Your Business: Web 3.0, NFTs, & Blockchain
Topic: Managing a Business
Updated for 2022
Confused about on blockchain for your business? We’ve got you covered.
We demystify blockchain in this illustrative program that includes a Q&A session to answer your questions.
This session will cover:
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Blockchain vs. Bitcoin - how are they different?
- How Blockchain can be used for small business
- Accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment
- Use of smart contracts
- Use of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- Using blockchain to raise capital
- Looking towards the future of blockchain technologies
- Current rate of blockchain adoption in business
- Moving towards cryptocurrency as national currency
- Industry Applications
- Safety and Privacy Concerns
Cameron Nelson, Chief Digital Advisor, Virginia SBDC and Central Virginia SBDC
Your registration is not complete until you register in Zoom. The Zoom registration will appear on the last screen.
Fee: No Cost