Certified Global Business Professional Boot Camp
A Virtual Workshop Series to Prepare for the CGBP Exam
Tuesday and Thursday, 11:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. January 26 – February 16
Join the Virginia SBDC, the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, and our partners for a 7 part series to equip you with the skills to take your business global and/or sit for the NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) exam. We take an active, hands-on learning approach that features case studies and exercises.
- *Evaluate global market opportunities and identify foreign buyers.
- *Develop indirect and direct foreign market entry strategies for your firm.
- *Determine your international product and pricing strategies.
- *Understand basic logistics and be able to evaluate supply chains.
- *Understand trade finance and how to sell on open account terms.
Your registration fee includes the official NASBITE CGBP Study Pack, a $199 value, all PPT slides, and 10 hours of training delivered by global trade experts. It is highly recommended that you purchase the 4th Edition of The Global Entrepreneur by James Foley if you intend to take the exam.
Once you complete your registration you will be taken to our payment site where you will need to submit your payment before you are fully registered for the class.
Fee: $ 300.00
Payment made by clicking pay for course at the end of the registration.